Bogue Building Renovation / Adaptive Re-Use
Architect: FFKR Architects
Originally built in 1904 as a workshop and warehouse, the building was renovated in compliance with National Historic Building requirements in order to preserve the building, and to obtain maximum tax advantages. Much of the original glass, wood, steel, brick and other elements have been preserved. New elements include an ADA accessible elevator, a mezzanine, and skylights.